Questions

Rangooooo

Hey thread people, I have some questions about my little veiled Rango. He always tries to eat my clothes if I'm wearing yellow, he will shoot his tongue an run over an start biting an shaking his head like a dog. He also likes to climb my headset while I play games but he will shoot his tongue at my glasses. Last but not least yesterday he climbed my headset an started screaming to the point I could hear him over my game an when I took my headset off he was holding onto it screaming with his mouth wide open. So are any of these signs of something bad or am I overthinking an he is just crazy. Also he is very sociable the only times I don't hold him are when I sleep an feed an water him. He loves to sleep on me an to be held.

Attachments

• Snapchat-552408005.jpg
    Snapchat-552408005.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 113
Hey thread people, I have some questions about my little veiled Rango. He always tries to eat my clothes if I'm wearing yellow, he will shoot his tongue an run over an start biting an shaking his head like a dog. He also likes to climb my headset while I play games but he will shoot his tongue at my glasses. Last but not least yesterday he climbed my headset an started screaming to the point I could hear him over my game an when I took my headset off he was holding onto it screaming with his mouth wide open. So are any of these signs of something bad or am I overthinking an he is just crazy. Also he is very sociable the only times I don't hold him are when I sleep an feed an water him. He loves to sleep on me an to be held.
What the heck, never heard of that! Could you fill out this form, please, and post a better pic of him and one of his enclosure, as well? https://www.chameleonforums.com/how-ask-help-66/

Back
Top Bottom