questions about mistking?

jasimmons86

I am getting the started kit for the new cage im building.
i saw that mistking offers a zip drip valve, do i really need this?

I have a 2.5 month male veiled chameleon, and the new cage is 24x24x60

thanks for advice

ok thank you, but can you elaborate on the reason.
right now i just mist with a bottle, and i have a drip system.

whats the difference between just letting the nozzle drip after each mist, rather than using a drip system?

I'm just really curious

thanks

There is no real difference. Mine came with a zip drip valve so I use it, but it not necesarry with chameleons. Dripping water will actually stimulate them to drink. I believe zip drip is more useful for pygmy enclosures, if I remember exactly what I was reading earlier this week. So if you're thinking about spending more money to get one, don't do it, unless you have pygmys!

i wana get the starter kit also, just checked it out... 30+ dollars for shipping????? anyway around this? any other distributors for the beginner package? didnt see any...?

see if any local pet store near you can order it and compare that price with the shipping and purchase of the unit from the dealer itself.

i wana get the starter kit also, just checked it out... 30+ dollars for shipping????? anyway around this? any other distributors for the beginner package? didnt see any...?

If the $30 is too much, get a monsoon from a pet store, but believe me when I say that a mistking package is well worth the price you pay. The money you spend is not as valuable as the quality and piece of mind that your pet is well provided for. And I believe if you ask around, people will tell you that chameleons are not cheap :D

Have you checked out AquaZamp? They are in California but not sure if they are local to you.

mistking or dripper

If the $30 is too much, get a monsoon from a pet store, but believe me when I say that a mistking package is well worth the price you pay. The money you spend is not as valuable as the quality and piece of mind that your pet is well provided for. And I believe if you ask around, people will tell you that chameleons are not cheap :D

lookin at buying a 24x24x48 screen cage for a male panther what type of water source should i use for it the dripper or the mistking

Have you checked out AquaZamp? They are in California but not sure if they are local to you.

Roseville is up near Sacramento. It would be $13 via FedEx with shipping insurance, to ship my Deluxe Misting system to 95661. I am located in Brea, CA 92821.

yea i cringed at the shipping, but from all the reviews i read the extra 30 isn't that bad, considering it will last me a long time.

Back
Top Bottom