Question??

dmb

I'm thinking about purchasing a chameleon but i go to college and i might need to travel with it every month or so, i guess i'm just wondering if this is going to be to much stress for it or would it be okay? any information would be helpful.

Thankyouu

I'm thinking about purchasing a chameleon but i go to college and i might need to travel with it every month or so, i guess i'm just wondering if this is going to be to much stress for it or would it be okay? any information would be helpful.

Thankyouu

Traveling monthly may be very stressful. Traveling is hard to manage a couple of times through the whole life of the cham.
I wouldn't recommend a chameleon if you are going to be traveling. Maybe a little russian tortoise or bearded dragon would be better and easier to transport.

Traveling monthly may be very stressful. Traveling is hard to manage a couple of times through the whole life of the cham.
I wouldn't recommend a chameleon if you are going to be traveling. Maybe a little russian tortoise or bearded dragon would be better and easier to transport.

I agree. Mabey just save up your money while you in college. Then get something super special when you are in a stable life style.

is it possible that maybe a pygmy chameleon may be better suited or is that not a possibility?

Back
Top Bottom