question on gut loading?

fresh veggies carrots fruits and other stuff

then i think you rfine,
i wouldnt use ceral as a gutload persay, but if you just want to give food to keep them alive i guess it would be ok.
But nothing sugary or frosted, or anything with dyes (like fruit loops)
i would think regular cheerios, and corn flakes would be fine as just a food.

I would gutload with 100% Organic foods like kale, collard greens, mustard greens, sesame seeds, hemp seeds, alfalfa, and carrots. I have a product called DinoFuel that consists of 100% organic ingredients and has some of the best organics you can use. Simply pour some on your veggies and feed to your bugs. It is easy and affordable and you can be sure that your animals are being fed well.:)

To the 'cousin' typing the rude things.
you are going to get this person banned from this forum. stop. now.

hey guys just wondering if i can gut load with cereal? oh and is there other things that i should gut load with?

QUALITY Cereals can form a part of your gutload. Most store-bought breakfast cereal is sugar filled CRAP.

When gutloading, consider what nutrients each gutload item inlcudes, and try to ensure a good range is provided.

For your consideration:
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/75-feeder-nutrition-gutloading.htmlhttp://www.chameleonnews.com/05JunDescamps.html
https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/nutritional-information/

QUALITY Cereals can form a part of your gutload. Most store-bought breakfast cereal is sugar filled CRAP.

LOL, so true! Cinnamon Toast Crunch anyone? Here in the states, these breakfast cereals full of sugar, are part of a standard healthy breakfast diet for kids. :rolleyes: If you use cereals, go for Kashi brands or Ezekiel brands.

:eek:
LOL, so true! Cinnamon Toast Crunch anyone? Here in the states, these breakfast cereals full of sugar, are part of a standard healthy breakfast diet for kids. :rolleyes: If you use cereals, go for Kashi brands or Ezekiel brands.

How do you feel about special k? or the corn flakes (not the frosted ones with sugar on them, just regular corn flakes)

I know that sugar is bad, and im not going to use this as a gutlod item, but just as a food to feed inbetween so i dont go through so much fresh stuff, wish can get pricy.

ntm im running out of room to store all the dry gutload products in my apt! :eek:

I don't know, personally I don't like them. Almost the first ingredients in each is sugar, then the rest is processed junk and GMOs. Here are the ingredients in special k: North American Market except Canada

Rice, wheat gluten, sugar, defatted wheat germ, salt, high fructose corn syrup, dried whey, malt flavoring, calcium caseinate, ascorbic acid (vitamin C), alpha tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), reduced iron, niacinamide, pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), riboflavin (vitamin B2), thiamin hydrochloride (vitamin B1), vitamin A palmitate, folic acid, and vitamin B12.

Here is cornflakes:

MILLED CORN, SUGAR, MALT FLAVORING, HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP, SALT, IRON, NIACINAMIDE, SODIUM ASCORBATE AND ASCORBIC ACID (VITAMIN C), PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B6), RIBOFLAVIN (VITAMIN B2), THIAMIN HYDROCHLORIDE (VITAMIN B1), VITAMIN A PALMITATE, FOLIC ACID, VITAMIN B12 AND VITAMIN D. TO MAINTAIN QUALITY, BHT IS ADDED TO PACKAGING.

If you want a cereal, go wish a Kashi brand or Ezekiel. They are at least a little better. Just my opinion. :)

:eek:

How do you feel about special k? or the corn flakes (not the frosted ones with sugar on them, just regular corn flakes)

I know that sugar is bad, and im not going to use this as a gutlod item, but just as a food to feed inbetween so i dont go through so much fresh stuff, wish can get pricy.

ntm im running out of room to store all the dry gutload products in my apt! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom