question on breeding

Its pushing it. Size and weight might be a better indicator. Do you have any idea on her weight?

That being said, there is a lot to be said about waiting just a couple of more months.

Bobby

I recommend you wait till shes at least one. But like Bobby said weight is used as a determining factor by many breeders. You don't want to put ur females health in jeopardy.

I have breed females that are 60 grams at 8 months and they do amazing. I just up the calcium intake of course and feed them an excellent diet. Some people will say wait until a year, but females in captivity grow so fast many can be ready young.

It really depends on her size, health, receptivity, and also your best judgement.

I have breed females that are 60 grams at 8 months and they do amazing. I just up the calcium intake of course and feed them an excellent diet. Some people will say wait until a year, but females in captivity grow so fast many can be ready young.

It really depends on her size, health, receptivity, and also your best judgement.

ok thanks so much

Back
Top Bottom