Question about vent

tdeamicis

She just laid eggs just over a week ago. I think this is after a bowel movement, but don't see anything fresh (though all bioactive, and large cage, so I don't always see it). Wanted to get other eyes on it, see if this is normal and I've just never seen it, or see if this is a problem.

Thank you in advance!!

IMG_20220829_122619035.jpg

IMG_20220829_122657233.jpg

How many eggs did she lay? Was it her first clutch? If she laid others, how many eggs were in those clutches?

Not sure how many was laid this time, I need to dig them up.

First lay was 66 on 8/14/2021, 87 on 12/5/2022, 66 on 4/06/22, now this last lay on 8/18 and 8/19/22.

Cage is at 80 degrees max temp, 3 insects every 2 days (alternating one insect one day, two the next), bioactive cage, plenty of live pothos, etc. Calcium + D3 once or twice a month, calcium all other feedings. Regular food is Dubia roaches; occasional food of crickets, superworms, horn worms and cicadas.

I'll try to get an underneath picture. She doesn't like my camera...

From pic looks like old shed. But can't really tell. My panther bam gets it every shed on his butt for day or two every shed. But need better pic to tell. I wouldn't try to pull off or out if coming from inside.

She hasn't shed for a while. A few months I would think actually. But she did lay recently. So I wanted to make sure it wasn't a problem with that. Definitely won't pull. Just didn't know if it was bad that it was dry.

Back
Top Bottom