question about baby veileds

whysoez420

Do they need more or less misting as babys then adults? I bought a mistking and just want to know how long they should be misted for I plan to mist them about 5-6 times during the day.

About the same.

Whats up, I mist the smaller ones about the same as the adults, except for when they are shedding. I give them a little extra during shedding days. About 4-5 times a day for 30 secs should be alright depending on your enclosure. Just make sure the nozzles are not in a position to blow the little dude off of a branch.

You want to make sure not to over mist a young one. Weren't you looking at one months olds? You could easily aspirate them with too much water.

You want to make sure not to over mist a young one. Weren't you looking at one months olds? You could easily aspirate them with too much water.

yes i am. he will be about 1 month 1 week old when i get him.
i don't mean to be a pain in the *** but does anyone have a schedule i could stick by to ensure the safety of him? i have the timer that came with the mistking, by the looks of it, it is a great timer. 8 modes that i can set. the last thing i want to do is overmist my cham :(

Back
Top Bottom