Quality Enclosures in Canada?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wertagum

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone knows of suppliers or stores that sell good quality screen enclosures in Canada? Preferable at least 2'x2'x4'.

Thanks!

I think I read somewhere that LLL will ship to Canada, but am not 100% sure. Email them and DIY cages and see if either of them will.

LLL does indeed ship to Canada. Ask for USPS/Canada Post shipment. Its cheap and you will only incur a $5 brokerage fee + GST and PST. Using the couriers gets insanely expensive with hte brokerage fees.

well if you can wait till september 19 and 20th theres the canadian reptile breeders expo in missisauga, i'm sure a lot of venders will be selling cages for cheap and you wont have to pay shipping either! I also need a cage that size and a new light fixture and whatever other junk they can sell me :D so thats where I plan on going... heres the website http://www.reptilebreedersexpo.ca/

Thankyou everyone! I'll check out the websites!

Graham cracker: I've never been to an expo! Whats it like?Gosh I'd love love love to go!!
Are prices cheaper? On Chams to? hehe

Graham cracker: I've never been to an expo! Whats it like?Gosh I'd love love love to go!!
Are prices cheaper? On Chams to? hehe

I'm not sure lol~ I've never been either so I'm really excited and hope I can make it!!! I'm guessing everything will be a lot cheaper at the expo but I'm just making that up I don't know lol~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom