Quadricornis Photoshoot Take 2

Chase

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello all!
Well I went in to check on the reptiles again for the night, and thought I'd snap a few pictures before the lights went off. My adults are doing GREAT!!! Both are eating like pigs, and they both are gaining a ton of weight! The older of the two smaller males looks like he needs some TLC, and will be getting another shower tomorrow, and I am going to offer some more food for him. Hopefully he will start gaining weight and start looking better.

I am keeping the younger ones at 74.5 and the adults at about 75.5-76, both getting a night drop to about 70. Are these good temps for them, or should I lower them a little?

Enjoy!
LPR08

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 82
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 122
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 135
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 105
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    40.6 KB · Views: 86
Had to post a second post to get my other pictures on.

Enjoy!
LPR08

P.S- Still trying to think up some names for all four :)

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 88
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 92
  • 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 78
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    47.5 KB · Views: 132
I agree, I go up to mid 70's and drop to low 60's. The low bothered me a lot but the quads do really well with it. I also keep it fairly humid at night, 70% or more.

I keep mine at 72-75 with a night drop down to about 60 with no problems.

How do you get it down to 60? I was wondering about humidity too, both enclosures were about 80% humidity for the night.

Quads are cool...BUT!

I WANT VERRUCOSUS PICTURES!!!!!! :)

Unfortunately I do not have them anymore. I traded them to get some of these quads. I wanted to focus on the quads for a little bit. BUT I have 14 eggs cooking and I may keep a male so I can remember them.

LPR08

Very nice! how old are the younger males? Are they WC? I noticed one of them has a bit of a damaged mouth, on the lower chin?

Very nice! how old are the younger males? Are they WC? I noticed one of them has a bit of a damaged mouth, on the lower chin?

They are WC, although I think they are under 6 months of age, based on pictures I have seen from the forum. The younger one does have a scar on his lower lip, he's had that since I got him. He does not have any problems with it though.

How do you get it down to 60? I was wondering about humidity too, both enclosures were about 80% humidity for the night.
LPR08

Right now I just keep the window open in their room. Once the weather gets warmer, I have an air conditioner in the room I can turn on. To keep the humidity up, I have 2 humidifiers in the room. 80% at night is good.

Back
Top Bottom