Q my baby parsons.

coldnorth

20170625_122253.jpg
mr. Q. He's a baby yellow lip Parsons. He looks to be doing well. Would like to make some parson friends. Would be nice to have friends to exchange ideas, pics, info with. Right now for cage setup, he's in a xxl reptibreeze with a umbrella plant for his foliage with a bunch of fake vines draped all over. Running a mist king that mists for either 1 min or 30 sec at 1 to 2 hour intervals 7 times a day. Running 2 125w heat lamps from the hardware store with a 100w powersun uv bulb. Food is just medium sized crickets that I lightly dust. Right now I put about 6 dozen smalls in per week. And just started putting a dozen large in just to see if/ when he starts to eat those so I know when he ready to switch. The picture is him on his hibiscus bush that on the deck. I put him on it for a bit when it's nice out so he can get some natural sun and uv.
20170625_122300.jpg
20170625_122253.jpg

View attachment 184569 mr. Q. He's a baby yellow lip Parsons. He looks to be doing well. Would like to make some parson friends. Would be nice to have friends to exchange ideas, pics, info with. Right now for cage setup, he's in a xxl reptibreeze with a umbrella plant for his foliage with a bunch of fake vines draped all over. Running a mist king that mists for either 1 min or 30 sec at 1 to 2 hour intervals 7 times a day. Running 2 125w heat lamps from the hardware store with a 100w powersun uv bulb. Food is just medium sized crickets that I lightly dust. Right now I put about 6 dozen smalls in per week. And just started putting a dozen large in just to see if/ when he starts to eat those so I know when he ready to switch. The picture is him on his hibiscus bush that on the deck. I put him on it for a bit when it's nice out so he can get some natural sun and uv.View attachment 184570 View attachment 184569

Hello there! You and I can be friends. I love you little guy, what is his name? After over 10 years of keeping multiple kinds of chameleons, I now have my first parsons! He is also the only Cham I have - for now at least.lol. I said he would be my only one, but I am weak and there are just soooo many lovely chams. I am lucky enough to have friends who want to share with me

His name is Q. Namex him after the star trek character that occasionally harrasses the captains. How old is your guy?

Back
Top Bottom