pygmy supplements

fbiband

i just got my 2 pygmys at the pamona show and i was wondering what i should use as my supplements. Is it the same as veiled chameleon? I heard somewhere that they use calcium WITH d/3 every other day, but i am getting a U.V.B light (2.0) should i just use regular calcium with out the d/3?. How often should i give them the vitamins and minerals also.

I supplement with Calcium *without* D3 once per week. Every 3 weeks with Calcium with D3, and a multivitamin every 6 to 8 weeks.

I use calcium without d3 at just about every feeding. I use d3 and a multivitamin every 6 weeks or so.

I supplement with Calcium *without* D3 once per week. Every 3 weeks with Calcium with D3, and a multivitamin every 6 to 8 weeks.

I use calcium without d3 at just about every feeding. I use d3 and a multivitamin every 6 weeks or so.

which one works best? ive been using pssh's method for the last almost year, ive had two egg bound females as well with this, but never thought anything of it and still dont supplimenting was the reason. they were wcs and unknown aged

Back
Top Bottom