'Pygmy' identification

It's not a Rhampholeon temporalis. It's a Rhampholeon spectrum or possibly Rhampholeon uluguruensis or Rhampholeon nchisiensis. Although I don't think the last two species have been imported recently.

Lol, if anyone wants cheaper R. temporalis use the R. brevicaudatus button.

EDIT: nevermind :( wait, didn't some one accidentally recieve a temporalis instead of the brevicaudatus recently?

It's not a Rhampholeon temporalis. It's a Rhampholeon spectrum or possibly Rhampholeon uluguruensis or Rhampholeon nchisiensis. Although I don't think the last two species have been imported recently.

In another thread with someone who got "Brevs" from LLL, one was identified as Rhampoleon temporalis, so I made the assumption. Here is the link with pictures of that one.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/sexing-r-brevicaudatus-36034/

Appreciate the questions guys. Actually - that photo that is up was taken out of our last batch of what is called brevicaudatus on the import papers. As you can imagine, they are generally a mixed batch every time they come in. Only the blatantly obvious ones are separated out, and sold as something else by the importer (we don't import directly ourselves). So, for what it is worth, the current batch came in as, and appears to be brevicaudatus. I will try to get current photo up of this group, although our regular photo guy Kevin just finished his 5 year stint with us at LLL, so we are working on a new person to take care of photos over the next few weeks, so if you don't see a new one, that is why.

Feel free to PM me here if you guys ever have questions like this, or anything else. Have a great weekend - enjoy game day tomorrow!

Scott - LLL

www.LLLReptile.com

Back
Top Bottom