Pygmy eyes closed and not moving

TCMontium

Hello,
I bought a little Rhampholeon spectrum girl and an adult male yesterday. Male is really fine and active but the left eye of little female is half closed and the right eye is everytime close. I have not seen that they ate something yet, but without healthy eyes she can't even see the food! She also not moving so much, the big boy is much more active.
So, how can i heal her tiny eyes? Can she survive without eating until her eyes will open? :(

Photos from yesterday; Little girl:
14266866802_cd79122573_b.jpg
14265636571_999b330ff2_b.jpg

Enclosure:
14266907662_484cd83c85_b.jpg
14082434427_aefd5df483_b.jpg

Chameleon Info:
Your Chameleon - Little (i don't know her age) female Rhampholeon spectrum
Handling - 3 times in last 20 hours.
Feeding - Hatchling Locusts, but she did not ate something yet.
Supplements - She did not ate something yet.
Watering - I mist the whole cage with a pressurized hand mister and bottom is wet cocopeat substrate. I did not see her drinking yet.
Fecal Description - I noticed nothing
History - She came just 20 hours ago

Cage Info:
Cage Type - 45.45.60 exo terra glass cage, 60w spot bulb, no uvb
Temperature - cage floor: i don't know yet (probably 24 celcius degrees), basking spot: 28 celcius degrees
Humidity - %70-%90, i mist the whole cage with a pressurized hand mister and wet cocopeat substrate
Plants - Catappa leave litters and a fake plant
Placement - Under a desk, no fans or something
Location - Turkey/Istanbul

Current Problem - The left eye of little female R. spectrum is half closed and the right eye is everytime close. I have not seen that they ate something yet, but without healthy eyes she can't even see the food! She also not moving so much, the big boy is much more active.
So, how can i heal her tiny eyes? Can she survive without eating until her eyes will open?

Back
Top Bottom