Pygmy chams

seanUTD

So I'm thinking about getting a Pygmy but information on these guys is scarce to scary odd.. Anyone out there wanna throw some care tips at me? I currently have a juvinile ambilobe male so that's what I'm used to... I'm needing things like habitat info 'n such.. Thanks guys

So what would the habitat setup actually include (I.e. What plants and a possible picture of a good setup) I have a pushy fiancé that won't let me get a female panther to breed my Cham with until I get her a Pygmy lol

A pygmy setup is kind of like a cham setup but their are a few things that you need to do different. Pygmy chameleons can do well in glass enclosures unlike regular chameleons that need open air cages. Pygmy chameleons do like to climb just as much as other chameleons but they do spend a lot time near the ground. You will want to add stuff like leaf litter to your substrate. Also put some sticks and other desired objects closer to the floor then normal.

my planted viv
plants I have in my setup: Tillandsias, Bromeliads, Ficus tree, Cryptanthus bivittatus
IMG_0644.jpg

Back
Top Bottom