pygmy chameleon dying

There's nothing a vet is going to be able to do for a pygmy chameleon, unfortunately, they're so small!

I'm super sorry to hear this. Unfortunately pygmies don't live very long to begin with and most come in of unknown age, so it could be his time. Unless you think it's something else, and we can try to go over your set up and husbandry and see if anything jumps out at us.

Again, I'm really sorry!

There's nothing a vet is going to be able to do for a pygmy chameleon, unfortunately, they're so small!

I'm super sorry to hear this. Unfortunately pygmies don't live very long to begin with and most come in of unknown age, so it could be his time. Unless you think it's something else, and we can try to go over your set up and husbandry and see if anything jumps out at us.

Again, I'm really sorry!

I was thinking the same on the vet. i still tried to get a hold of one though but i kind of think it was cuz she was so small and the male ate all the food cuz I never saw her eat. It's just so sad to see her fighting to try to stay alive :( they're WC also so who knows what was wrong prior.

Don't pygmies live like 2 or 3 years tops? Maybe hes just meeting his maker because of age. Give the little guy a blessing and my condolences OP. Maybe there is a pygmy keeper that has some more knowledge on common symptoms.

Back
Top Bottom