Pygmy Chameleon babies

Coop

Avid Member
Hello, I am hoping to purchase some pygmy chameleons over the summer. Any idea where to get some?

Good luck! It is a very, very rare opportunity to find pygmies. Especially babies, and especially captive bred

Thank you! Ive been looking at Backwater Reptiles, and it says that they have them.

Thank you! Ive been looking at Backwater Reptiles, and it says that they have them.

Their website is messed up. It has said that they have bearded pygmies available for months (if not years), but if you go to put them in your cart they are unavailable. I have not seen bearded pygmies available online in years. Usually you only see Brookesia species available from imports and will cost you ~$200 per

I would not purchase from backwater reptiles. Lots of reviews claim that the reptiles they ordered came DEAD. When i bought some green banana roaches from them they gave me the wrong size and all but 4 of them were dead.

Their website is messed up. It has said that they have bearded pygmies available for months (if not years), but if you go to put them in your cart they are unavailable. I have not seen bearded pygmies available online in years. Usually you only see Brookesia species available from imports and will cost you ~$200 per
Yeah, i have been trying to put them in cart, and it always showed up with nothing. I tried emailing them, still no response

Back
Top Bottom