PVC Enclosure Setup Advice (ZenHabitat)

Etheoffo

Recently I moved my Cham back into the larger, PVC paneled cage. I’m not very happy with the setup I have right now as I just poked branches through the hole at the top where a dripper or mister should be coming through. I’m wondering if anyone has some methods of mounting branches and plants in enclosures other than screen. I’ve read about using foam background but I feel like that’s pretty time consuming for the position I’m in.
632B0CEB-3B30-4025-9C35-E7464D8B4563.jpeg
33CDE524-D606-4857-8CA8-71489EC45385.jpeg

You can goto Lowe's or wherever and buy pcv trim and make ledges and mount to sides. Fake plants are not recommended. Should also have 8 inch from top bare. Do you have a t5ho for uvb not screw in one's they don't work. If you have access close to top he will get burned sooner or later. Should also have 8 to 9 inches from uvb 5 or 6 percent uvb

You can make your own DragonLedges or buy some or use another system to get the branches secure. @Mendez made his own with aluminum, along with @Arpretty . @DonKeesh hangs vertical branches zip-tied to the top screen/cage to attach branches to

Recently I moved my Cham back into the larger, PVC paneled cage. I’m not very happy with the setup I have right now as I just poked branches through the hole at the top where a dripper or mister should be coming through. I’m wondering if anyone has some methods of mounting branches and plants in enclosures other than screen. I’ve read about using foam background but I feel like that’s pretty time consuming for the position I’m in. View attachment 326196View attachment 326197
What about getting thicker branches that extend from the bottom all the way up and position them diagonally. Have them cross cross like an X in the middle. Then you can attach branches horizontally from them. I have not tried this though so not sure of how sturdy it would be. Maybe a good temporary solution.

I bought zen habitat enclosures and foam background them for branches however ive heard of people buy lattice fences and put them on the side and then attach branches to the lattice. Hope that makes sense if not ill try and find a pic for reference

Back
Top Bottom