put that baby to work !

little leaf

Avid Member
it was so nice out today, and so I was running chams out all am - so some flies got in the house, and collected on the back screen door- what to do ? :p I had one of the babies on my hand, he started to watch the flies, so I let him on the door - he enjoyed all 3 :D ( the one fly is behind that bar he is on, you can just see it - but I am to slow to get a good pic- lol :eek: ) they are really getting some neat red colors like their mommy :) and all are very tame - they are all cup feeding, hand feeding and Zip feeding :) I try to hold them often so when they get new homes they will not fear " the hand" :p , they will jump right up on your hand and just sit

Attachments

• 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 195
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    257.1 KB · Views: 196
No wonder my sister loves the ones you sent her.:) The close up shows just how sweet they are. But I have a big issue with child labor. Those are not even 2 months are they???? Just what kind of Mom are you? I thought I taught you better care than that.:(

Little Leaf, I sure hope you are still sending babies to good homes when I decide I am ready for Jacksons. With the love and care you give all of your babies I just know I will get a happy and healthy one. :)

I love reading your posts and look forward to seeing more pics of your babies and mom and dad...:D

Little Leaf, I sure hope you are still sending babies to good homes when I decide I am ready for Jacksons. With the love and care you give all of your babies I just know I will get a happy and healthy one. :)

I love reading your posts and look forward to seeing more pics of your babies and mom and dad...:D

Thanks :) I had alot of help from the forum and Laurie with them, these are my first babies :D

SO CUTE!!!! I love your close up shot, and his tiny little horns :) Hopefully I'll have babies soon too.

they are so cute and fun :) but I was ( and still am :p )shocked at the amount of food these little guys eat - I can not even guess how the panther or others who have like 30+ egg that hatch- OMG- how do you feed all those ?? :eek: lol start now on breeding crix and FF - even if you dont need them now, you can grow out your pinheads, and feed them when they are bigger
you will love the babies, but be ready with F flies and pin heads - ;)

Thanks everyone for the kind words on my little guys- I sure do enjoy them :D

Oh my these little guys are so precious! I honestly don't know how you would be able to let them go after raising and nurturing them from hatchday onward! Lovely little babies, indeed! ;)

Back
Top Bottom