Purpose of the casque.

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you don't post your claims without backing them up with evidence. This is not a you vs her situation... You already did a video where you clearly point out the casque had fat. Why is it so hard for you to provide proof since your now changing your mind? And also if that is the case then you should take the video down as you are NOW teaching incorrect information as well. Which you love to harp on us for doing.
I have at least the backbone to admit I was not rigjt
And to keep the original source of information as it is a eeference even fir rhe mistake.
If all wrong info would be deleted, rhe cybeesoace would stay quite empty
I do not owe you anytjing
I eill do whst I want and comsider meaningful

Last edited:
I have at least the backbone to admit I was not rigjt
And to jeepmthe original source ic information as it is a eeference even fir rhe mistake.
If all wrong info would be deleted, rhe cybeesoace would stay quite empty
I do not owe you anytjing
I eill do whst I want and comsider meaningful
It is the example you have set in this thread that has caused me to lose ALL respect for you and desire to learn from you. I am watching my fellow peers do the same. Honestly you should be ashamed of how you have treated the people here. You wonder why we become combative! It is a direct response to the aggressive and childish responses you post.
Good luck with your work Petr... It is difficult getting people to listen or read about it when they no longer trust you as a person/teacher/mentor.

the casque is an alien cockkpit.....lol...Everytime.....lol... I don't say this statement to change the subject, just to turn the savagery into some humor..... this seems to be a trend in communication with someone...... or people who absolutely unquestionably know everything....... I have no claim of knowledge to this species...just reading the thread..... carry on....entertainment......

Last edited:
If you say and publish videos, etc that it is fat and then criticize anyone else for saying the same because you have “new evidence” then the burden of proof is on you, not me nor anyone else.

Now, as a moderator I am closing this thread because it is obviously no longer a civil discourse or productive conversation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom