Purified or distilled?

TimothyOnTop

Established Member
I have a 6 month old male Jackson's i have a dripper a fogger and a misting system I've heard to use distilled water so the minerals don't cause build up in the mister and the fogger but do they need the minerals that water provides before distillation process? I have been running distilled in mister and fogger and using reverse osmosis purified water in his dripper any info on the need for minerals from water would be much appreciated

Both of these are good for what your using them for. The reverse osmosis and the distilled both run cleaner through the misters/foggers thus prolonging the life of the equipment. Where as tap water may have minerals in it that will cause them to clog up over time with build up. They will get their minerals from supplements plus their food, so need to worry about water having any in it.

Both of these are good for what your using them for. The reverse osmosis and the distilled both run cleaner through the misters/foggers thus prolonging the life of the equipment. Where as tap water may have minerals in it that will cause them to clog up over time with build up. They will get their minerals from supplements plus their food, so need to worry about water having any in it.
Great i wasnt sure if the supplements would have the minerals provided in water. And i take it your into cosplay?

Back
Top Bottom