Puppy Girl Aura

moogle73

Our puppy girl named Aura, shes a long haired German Shepherd. Hers a few pics from when we first got her back in October...

and finally what she looks like now at 9 months... so big so fast :D
:D

What a beautiful girl you have there - it's amazing how quickly they grow isn't it? I can't imagine the amount of dog hair you must have to deal with, but she's a cutie for sure! :D

What a beautiful girl you have there - it's amazing how quickly they grow isn't it? I can't imagine the amount of dog hair you must have to deal with, but she's a cutie for sure! :D

LOL thanks!

and yeah its always amazing how fast dogs grow, especially larger dogs such as her, from around 1 pound when born to 100-135 pounds in a a mere 16 months... with most of that being in the first year lol its like you leave for work, come home, and the dog is visibly bigger :eek::D

and about the dog hair, you don't even know the half of it lol. We're dog lovers (well animal lovers) but have always had dogs, and always more than 1 dog at a time. Currently we "only" have 2 dogs, A long haired German Shepherd (her aura) and a Newfoundland (Lucy, well technically "Lou C" lol) (we had a 3rd male 130lbs long haired German Shepherd (Einstein) that we just had to put down weeks ago, he was an old boy than had bone cancer :( ) but we will probably get another Long Hair Male again down the line a little bit, maybe next year or something.

But at our peak we had 4 dogs all 110-130 pounds... 3 German Shepherds, 1 Newfoundland lol.

So yeah, the dog hair is unreal lol

Sorry to butt in, but have you tried using a furminator? I worked at a grooming shop years ago and I used one of these on dogs that had double coats. It can be time consuming if you let it get out of hand, but used on a regular basis, it can REALLY cut down on the amount of shedding that they do. And it makes their coats look awesome! :D

That has to be the cutest dog i have ever seen, i love her lol . ive always had dogs growing up but sadley i cant have a dog were i live right now and dont think i could offer the attention and needs of one right now with me being in school. of course i could offer all the love one needs but the $ isnt't there.

Back
Top Bottom