Puffy eyes

She's still looking better, overall. 🙂

The BSF are completely harmless; they're sort of like lazy flying ants, more so than flies. It's very unlikely that they'll breed unless you get 20+ flying around in the cage for an extended amount of time.

My veiled girl would rather stick her head in a feeding dish and eat than hunt; so she just lets them fly around. They're more of a nuisance to her than food. But my Jackson loves to hunt them... Just keep trying to feed her different staple bugs until she picks something.

I just had to order silkies, crickets, and blue bottle larvae for my little girl, because she's starting a BSFL strike.
 
She's still looking better, overall. 🙂

The BSF are completely harmless; they're sort of like lazy flying ants, more so than flies. It's very unlikely that they'll breed unless you get 20+ flying around in the cage for an extended amount of time.

My veiled girl would rather stick her head in a feeding dish and eat than hunt; so she just lets them fly around. They're more of a nuisance to her than food. But my Jackson loves to hunt them... Just keep trying to feed her different staple bugs until she picks something.

I just had to order silkies, crickets, and blue bottle larvae for my little girl, because she's starting a BSFL strike.
That’s really encouraging. I ordered silk worms today and they should come soon
 
Pictures are bad but this is some kind of moth that was in Marge’s enclosure. I don’t know how it got there and now it’s somewhere in my room (maybe my bed)😬 I’m gunna be sleeping with a salt gun. Haha. Anyway I just want to make sure it isn’t poisonous to her encase she ate one (luckily she is picky of it is ha) and hope there aren’t more. I think it might be a sallow kitten moth (odd name) but I only did I short google. Sorry for the picture quality
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1546.jpeg
    IMG_1546.jpeg
    203.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1545.jpeg
    IMG_1545.jpeg
    174.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom