Puffy eyes

her feet are shedding
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1384.jpeg
    IMG_1384.jpeg
    274.6 KB · Views: 2
I love her. I kinda think her nose looks I’m some white is coming out but it could be shed. I learned that if I go slow I can easily take her in and out of her enclosure without her being extremely mad. If I go super fast she gets scared
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1428.jpeg
    IMG_1428.jpeg
    212.6 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1427.jpeg
    IMG_1427.jpeg
    191.4 KB · Views: 2
We adore them just as much as they hate us 🤣 they do begin to trust us and it sounds like she definitely trusts you. That’s awesome. As for the white out her nose, could be snalt, could be shed but I am not sure. That area is very close to her eyes and since she’s been having eye issues it is hard for me to tell. I’m not super experienced especially with veilds.
 
We adore them just as much as they hate us 🤣 they do begin to trust us and it sounds like she definitely trusts you. That’s awesome. As for the white out her nose, could be snalt, could be shed but I am not sure. That area is very close to her eyes and since she’s been having eye issues it is hard for me to tell. I’m not super experienced especially with veilds.
Well she has her second vet appointment tomorrow
 
Status update on Marge. I’m not feeding her as much meal worms because I feel she is getting hooked but I still I’m giving her some mixed with Dubai roaches because she is loosing weight. Her eyes look a whole lot better and she is shedding!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1488.jpeg
    IMG_1488.jpeg
    212.1 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1487.jpeg
    IMG_1487.jpeg
    207.7 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_1489.jpeg
    IMG_1489.jpeg
    202.9 KB · Views: 1
Status update on Marge. I’m not feeding her as much meal worms because I feel she is getting hooked but I still I’m giving her some mixed with Dubai roaches because she is loosing weight. Her eyes look a whole lot better and she is shedding!
Meal worms are not good staple feeders at all. If you look at the graphic below, it explains that they are a poor source of nutrition. I think I can count on 2 fingers the number of times I’ve given my chameleons and bearded dragons meal worms in the past 6-7 years. You would do better with something like crickets, bsfl or silkworms. For a fatty treat, you can give a wax worm or two a couple of times a week. Making sure that you keep your feeder insects well fed will ensure that the insect has optimal nutrition and isn’t just a half starved shell. It’s difficult to find decent variety and size options in most pet stores, but there are so many excellent on line sources to order just what you want and need. If I weren’t on the opposite side of the country (which does effect shipping times) I would be buying my feeders from https://www.rainbowmealworms.net/ There are many reputable insect vendors throughout the country, if you want to order from one close to you.
IMG_0025.jpeg
IMG_0005.jpeg
 
Back
Top Bottom