puffing up

Not that I’m aware of unless your cham is trying to get as much heat and uvb as possible. Can you post a pic of your enclosure? Do you have a pic of your cham puffing up under the light? What are your basking temps and what type of uvb are you using. I’ve got to start work now, but will pop back in when I can.

Not that I’m aware of unless your cham is trying to get as much heat and uvb as possible. Can you post a pic of your enclosure? Do you have a pic of your cham puffing up under the light? What are your basking temps and what type of uvb are you using. I’ve got to start work now, but will pop back in when I can.
basking temps about 80-83, t5 14 w reptisun because it fit on the top of my 16 x16x30 enclosure. yes i’ll get pics !

her chin usually doesn’t have those blue lines

Attachments

• B473280F-5217-4738-B17C-1B30C4D8CAA7.jpeg
    B473280F-5217-4738-B17C-1B30C4D8CAA7.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 35
  • C8A0E7C2-170D-4E32-B055-4205FCF02D0A.jpeg
    C8A0E7C2-170D-4E32-B055-4205FCF02D0A.jpeg
    270.8 KB · Views: 50
chameleon puff up when they are scared or defensive they do it to make them self bigger to try to scare predators away.

ik but why under the heat bulb? even when she doesn’t see us or anything

Usually when they're under the basking bulb they're out in the open instead of under plant cover. If you can see her she can see you and she might be puffing up at you from across the room. Mine would sometimes hiss at me from across the room when I was at my desk and would stretch. 😂

Usually when they're under the basking bulb they're out in the open instead of under plant cover. If you can see her she can see you and she might be puffing up at you from across the room. Mine would sometimes hiss at me from across the room when I was at my desk and would stretch. 😂
6BBE646C-EC11-47AE-9924-9DA828AEE0F0.jpeg

yeah maybe lol

Back
Top Bottom