Pudgy McGee and Weirdo

pssh

Avid Member
Pudgy McGee has gone from skinny shy lizard to chubby ferocious momma bear lizard. Gravid once again with what I think will be 20-25 eggs. (not the same girl who took 56-57 days to lay.) yes, that is my ghetto perch tied to a shower curtain rod.

9053c171.jpg

Hyperion the Weirdo was ticked off about something and turned a weird yellow color. I think he needs to shed (he still does full body sheds like a baby!)

773be338.jpg

568c1a67.jpg

Thanks! Yes, I turned a spare bathtub/shower into a free range. It's mainly Hyperion's but sometimes I'll take him out and put other ones in for a little while.

So cute, both of them! How many chams do you have now, if you don't mind me asking? I have the feeling you're rolling in little panther girls :D

Thanks! Yes, I turned a spare bathtub/shower into a free range. It's mainly Hyperion's but sometimes I'll take him out and put other ones in for a little while.

what a lucky fool. I don't even have my own shower. :D

Harry

My mom wasn't too happy about me taking over the bathroom (but she gave up after I took the guest room.) She said she'd rather me keep all my stuff out of sight in one room than scattered around the house. :)

I have 12 or so but a few are just little pygmies. :) I only have 3 girls right now but I wish I had more!

Back
Top Bottom