Proven Female Nosy Be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramsey

Hello Everyone, I am starting my 6th year of school come january 8th, and I would like to get some spare cash to get my car fixed. Right now im offering up my Female Nosy Be, She has been nothing but awesome for me and has breed once with no ill effects. I was going to breed her again but decided against it. She is about 16 months old, and since I work as a vet technician She has had regular check ups and fecals done. I can throw in a 38ish gallon temperary screen enclosure with all the decor and plants. Im asking $200 for everything. I would rather some one pick her up but I guess i could ship her, Shipping would run from 40-70 dollars ( at least it does for frogs). Im located 13 miles west of indianapolis. Please Email! [email protected]

I guess she wasn't trying to impress to much for this photo. Her Relaxed colors are a baby blue with nice pinks and light oranges, and when she is doing something other than relaxing she shows everything from black to white!

Thanks!

Ramsey

Female Nosy Be

Hi,

I would like to see photos of the female Nosy Be that you have for sale. I have an adult male and would like to breed him. He has no red on him and I would like to find a female with no red also.

Please send photos to me at [email protected]

Thank you.

Allen

Im not sure if you can see the pic above but there is one, I have sent you a pm aswell. She has absolutely zero red on her. I would post a pic of her relaxed but she is in the middle of a shed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom