Prolapse Help

That is wonderful news!! Who knows maybe the sugar water helped shrink it to where he could get it back in. Let so know how it goes from here.

You know I wonder if it went back because it is cold in the vets office. You know what happens to men when its cold. Lol JK

What an amazing story! Funny how things magically get better whilst waiting to be seen! Like kids feel better when waiting to see the doctor and how a toothache will stop hurting when you get to the dentists! Glad he managed to get his bits back in again, poor guy!

I think that is why you use the ice water & sugar. One of you brave guys could see what the affect of the ice sugar water is, then let us know.:eek:

You know I wonder if it went back because it is cold in the vets office. You know what happens to men when its cold. Lol JK

Lol!!! You guys are too funny!! Seriously thank you for all the input and help. I was sooo stressed I wanted to break something. We had a screaming two month old, and a cham that I was constantly having to soak in sugar water and Ky jelly. Had to pay a $45 vet visit, but in the end it was worth it. Of course he pulled it back in right then. :rolleyes:

Everyone's advice, ky and cold sugar water was spot on from what the vet said. You guys rock!!!

Lol!!! You guys are too funny!! Seriously thank you for all the input and help. I was sooo stressed I wanted to break something. We had a screaming two month old, and a cham that I was constantly having to soak in sugar water and Ky jelly. Had to pay a $45 vet visit, but in the end it was worth it. Of course he pulled it back in right then. :rolleyes:

Everyone's advice, ky and cold sugar water was spot on from what the vet said. You guys rock!!!

Awesome I was sweating to death just thinking about what was happening! O yes understand about the little cute human to lol;), Glad all is well.

Back
Top Bottom