Progress

Turtlecham

Finally after months of planning and waiting I went and picked up my male nosey be. I'm going to use this thread to map his growth and color change. He's 2 months now and I'll be doing monthly pictures/updates. Don't have a name yet thinking about Malik in honor of phife from a tribe called quest, or Aladdin not sure yet.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    210.1 KB · Views: 205
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    163.5 KB · Views: 194
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 225
Finally after months of planning and waiting I went and picked up my male nosey be. I'm going to use this thread to map his growth and color change. He's 2 months now and I'll be doing monthly pictures/updates.
That is awesome,cant wait to see the handsome male,please keep us lots update.

Yes indeed,always keep some progression pics so u can look back in time how quickly that he is been grown,very nice cham u got there

Today was the Second time he's shed with me and the little guy was very irritated by this one. He was peeling it off himself with his back legs and rubbing himself on his branches. He's chilling now. (Second pic is from today)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 150
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 178
Today was the Second time he's shed with me and the little guy was very irritated by this one. He was peeling it off himself with his back legs and rubbing himself on his branches. He's chilling now. (Second pic is from today)
Increasing the humidity when he starts sheding should help him out a bit. I have never shed myself but I imagine it is irritating :D

I'm a first time chameleon owner and I am now thinking they sold me a female "he" is a nosey be and is showing no blues here are more photos

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 156
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    311.2 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    169 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom