Programming RCT-24 MistKing timer?

CheyL

Hello again. Sorry to ask! Anyone know good video to programming RCT-24 MistKing Timer? All videos watched show only ST-24 Timer. Can not find video for RCT-24. Sorry to ask again! Lost completely when reading paper timer comes with. Could anyone give detailed walkthrough possibly of how to set up timer?

Hello again. Sorry to ask! Anyone know good video to programming RCT-24 MistKing Timer? All videos watched show only ST-24 Timer. Can not find video for RCT-24. Sorry to ask again! Lost completely when reading paper timer comes with. Could anyone give detailed walkthrough possibly of how to set up timer?

There should be ten available times to set. The first set of numbers on the left is what time you want the mister to go off, the numbers on the right are the duration of mist. I will take try to make a video for you when I get home.

Thank you much! No need make video if extra work for you! Will find way to fix problem! Please no force yourself do something if not want to

Thank you much! No need make video if extra work for you! Will find way to fix problem! Please no force yourself do something if not want to
Nah dude it's cool. Took me a minute to figure it out. It'll be easier to explain with the visual -- plus I wanna run through myself before trying to explain lol.

Thank you so very much! Not know how to properly thank! Video will help more than anything. Thank you very much, Mr. or Mrs. AnamCara! Truly appreciative!

That one is the seconds timer though the function I believe is similar but different on the one the OP has.

From the looks of it programming it is the same. Set the time of day and duration

This video from bio dude should be it.

Guess I'll save my acting for next time!

I had trouble with this timer at first too.
'day start' is how long you want the mister to mist. 'day stop' is how long you want it to be off in between mistings. The same goes for 'night start' and 'night stop'
The last function you have to set is when the 'daytime' period starts and when the 'night time' period starts.

I'll give you an example. Say you set the 'day start' to 3 minutes and the 'day stop' to 3 hours, with the daytime period beginning at 7am. The mister will mist for 3 minutes, every 3 hours, beginning at 7am and going until the night time period that you set.

I hope this helps a little! It's a bit more difficult to understand than the ST24 timer.

I made this video on how to set your ST-24 MistKing timer incase anyone is looking for a tutorial on that timer. I don't have the RCT-24, so I can't make a tutorial about that one :/

I had trouble with this timer at first too.
'day start' is how long you want the mister to mist. 'day stop' is how long you want it to be off in between mistings. The same goes for 'night start' and 'night stop'
The last function you have to set is when the 'daytime' period starts and when the 'night time' period starts.

I'll give you an example. Say you set the 'day start' to 3 minutes and the 'day stop' to 3 hours, with the daytime period beginning at 7am. The mister will mist for 3 minutes, every 3 hours, beginning at 7am and going until the night time period that you set.

I hope this helps a little! It's a bit more difficult to understand than the ST24 timer.
Best tutorial ever! A complete manual in two paragraphs. THANK YOU

Back
Top Bottom