Prodigy @ 4 months ambilobe panther

I just bought an Ambilobe off Lance as well

I brought him home last week and named him Sebastian

IMG00045-20100624-1620.jpg

IMG00047-20100624-1627.jpg

IMG00040-20100624-1618.jpg

IMG00037-20100624-1617.jpg

He's about 3 to 3 1/2 months

Sebastian is not as colorful as Prodigy, but Im wondering Ocelot, if they are from the same sire

Sebastian is not as colorful as Prodigy, but Im wondering Ocelot, if they are from the same sire

Weird.........Mine is from firestarter, but i noticed that firestarter is all red with a bit yellow.Nothing close to what mine is looking like.Lance must've made a mistake and gave me another baby.Its all good though!, this is the type of panther i wanted!!, greens, aqua blue, and red!!!....wow what a trip!

also, are you feeding him calcium? with and without d3?.....

gutloading his food?.....

take him out on sunny days every once in a while?

maybe that can be the reason.....just guessing, correct me if im wrong people.

Your boy is surely growing. I can already see a difference in his coloration. Your boy is younger than Prodigy. Your boy will be totally different looking in another month.
Prodigy and yours are from two different sires.

Weird.........Mine is from firestarter, but i noticed that firestarter is all red with a bit yellow.Nothing close to what mine is looking like.Lance must've made a mistake and gave me another baby.Its all good though!, this is the type of panther i wanted!!, greens, aqua blue, and red!!!....wow what a trip!

Yours may have taken on more of the coloration of the mother's side. I did keep a brother for my breeding purposes and he looks different from yours, so mine will take on more of the coloration of the father.
You have a terrific looking boy there and the reds should start coming in soon.

I think I've seen firestarter, and he sure is nice! Prodigy may not be super red right now, but he sure is a pretty color I've rarely seen!

Back
Top Bottom