Problems with petsmart

These things have been done before with no effect. I'll be happy to support a new idea with some viability.

In this internet age it is convenient for people to sit behind their monitors and "protest". The real effort and effect is when people in groups of 5-10 all protest outside Petsmart on the same day and time. Then the management listens, weighs the fact a group of people didn't like how they do business, and then Petsmart ignores you and goes back to business.

Only option, don't buy a damn thing at Petsmart. Not dog food, not cat stuff, nothing. Good luck making that happen.

These things have been done before with no effect. I'll be happy to support a new idea with some viability.

In this internet age it is convenient for people to sit behind their monitors and "protest". The real effort and effect is when people in groups of 5-10 all protest outside Petsmart on the same day and time. Then the management listens, weighs the fact a group of people didn't like how they do business, and then Petsmart ignores you and goes back to business.

Only option, don't buy a damn thing at Petsmart. Not dog food, not cat stuff, nothing. Good luck making that happen.

+1

Sorry to say but that's the unvarnished truth. None of the chain pets stores gives a rats *** what you feel about how they sell their animals and worse the state demands that they do ignorant things like put a water bowl in with chameleons, also know as an infection breeding ground. Until it hits them in the bottom line they don't care and their staff will continue to sell the wrong supplies for the animals they sell as well.

Short of getting a job as store or region manager, there is little you can do but boycott the store. Those who " rescue " any chams out of there only encourage the store to buy more to replace them.

I went to pet smart 3 times before and so far every time there was a problem.. the worst one of all was when i got my chameleon and stopped by to get the calcium and vitamin supplement.. the girl truck told me chameleons only need multi vitamin every feeding throughout their entier life, and i even asked if she was sure.. she replied 100 % sure lol.. as she stood in front of the fully grown chameleon in a tank, literally a tank with only the lid as ventilation standingonly 1 foot tall with no dripper and the humidity at 55... i called in there about 3 days ago and asked if they had any mister or humidifiers or any automatic rain making or misting systems.. she was standing inthe isle and told me no we dont have anything like that here.. i go in there they have 2 types of misting systems and fog machine.. all boxes are bigger than shoe boxes so the lady never even went to check for me..

Forgot to mention.. this is her exact words and how ignorant she was "chameleons only need multivitamin, this will provide them with all the calcium they need lol, also you can use a water dish or bowl for drinking.. chameleons are very simple to take care of" then i goback and confront her about her advice not being right, she said omg really ? So i asked her why did you give me advice if you never knew .. she just walked away like nothing happend lol what a joke..

Back
Top Bottom