Pretty sure she's pregnant.

lazzara8478

But I thought I would let ya'll tell me for sure. We have had her maybe 3 weeks. We got her from a store that has both sex's' in an enclosure together. I noticed her really plump today and she seems to be laying low a lot. I took some pics to show.

20110514_50.jpg

20110514_51.jpg

20110514_52.jpg

20110514_53.jpg

20110514_54.jpg

20110514_55.jpg

*nods* I can't tell you for how long, but i'm sure some people could help you out! :)

Do you have your laying bin prepared, and are you prepared to leave her alone for a while? ;)

You don't need a laying bin. Jacksons give live birth. What you do need is lots of fruit flys or pin head crickets. She looks pretty big to me so, you could be looking at soon. But I am a lousy judge of how far along they are.:) Just a thought but if she is carrying babies, I wouldn't hold her around the middle.

@laurie wow I didnt know jacksons had live birth! =D Where do the jacksons normally have them at though? I'd be scared of her giving birth way up in the tree.

I already knew they give live birth, I think thats pretty neat. I usually wiggle my fingers under her till she steps up on my hand because no one likes to be forced onto anything. ;)

It is impressive! Good luck on your birthing though ^^ She does look rather big, I would just try to stay prepared and be ready for anything!

Back
Top Bottom