~*Pretty Kitties*~

KShook

Avid Member
Here's my cute little Kitties!! Milo my Girl with "Black Stripes" and Rusty my Boy with "Orange Stripes" who are Brother and Sister!!! There super Awesome! There my little Children! :)

Attachments

• wedding pics 008.jpg
    wedding pics 008.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 141
  • Pics1 027.jpg
    Pics1 027.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 133
  • Kayla Phone Pics 001.jpg
    Kayla Phone Pics 001.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 110
WOW your kitties look so chilled. Mine is nothing like that. She'd just assume to scratch you before she'd let you pet her. Her name is Lucy but we like lucifer.

Thanks Everyone! yeah these guys are like "DOGS" I swear!!! They follow me every where! There at the door when I come home, in the kitchen, bathroom you name it!!! :)

This post taste like Kitten!.....errr..I mean Chicken!:D

I guess I'm not much of a cat person, since they are not dogs.....(*
scratches head*) anyway... nevermind.. Nice Kittens!:)

-Jay

"Malicious" Im more of a dog lover than kitties..BUT I cannot say enough about my two!!! There Seriously like Dogs!!! I hate kitties that hide all day long and never come out! Mine never do that!! They lay on the sofa me with while I'm watching TV, they sleep in bed with me! They do everything like dogs do there super awesome! :)

wow yeah! My Mom and Brother are the same way! My Mom actually has a cat..and deals with her allergies and she even breaks out in Hives!!! Ahh..she loves them but man do he allergies get to her! I could not imagine! But at least shes a outside kitty..

Back
Top Bottom