Prayers for my Little Cami

So happy to hear it went well at the vets!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, and will look forward to more good news in 10 days! ;)

Glad to hear the your cham has a glimmer of hope now. Always good to get a second opinion on medical matters be it human or cham. keeping you in my prayers.

You won't be able to tell much from the pictures, because it is more of a neuro condition, so nothing is really visible. However, I love taking pictures of my chams so I would be happy to post one. :) Thank you all for your kind words and prayers!

The first picture is recent, the second one is my favorite one of her :) She is not happy in the first pic because she was just given her liquid calcium.

Last edited:
You won't be able to tell much from the pictures, because it is more of a neuro condition, so nothing is really visible. However, I love taking pictures of my chams so I would be happy to post one. :) Thank you all for your kind words and prayers!

The first picture is recent, the second one is my favorite one of her :) She is not happy in the first pic because she was just given her liquid calcium.

But on the good side, with her mouth open a foot, it is easy to get the meds in. Or is she one like mine who only open their mouths after the meds?

She opened her mouth a foot wide (lol) to yell at me about not wanting to take them. Afterwards, she seemed to enjoy it. She is mildly dramatic :p

Whoa, that's a big gape :eek:! I will keep my fingers crossed for both of you that the prognosis is as good as the vet says.

She's a beautiful girl :)

Back
Top Bottom