Power strip w/timer

Chammy007

Established Member
I’m searching for a power strip with a timer. All I’m finding is power strips that have 4 outlets that are on all the time and 4 outlets on the timer. I need a power strip with all 8 being programmable.
Will THIS one do? Just making sure. If not are there any you’d go with?

I have only came across power strips that would only have 6 smart outlets here hope it helps you. I don’t like the old style of timers you posted. I found them to be unreliable and can’t be fine tuned like a smart outlet.
Limited-time deal: Kasa Smart Plug Power Strip HS300, Surge Protector with 6 Individually Controlled Smart Outlets and 3 USB Ports, Works with Alexa & Google Home, No Hub Required https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G95FFN3/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_dl_YNA38D73PKW05281S3H4

I’m searching for a power strip with a timer. All I’m finding is power strips that have 4 outlets that are on all the time and 4 outlets on the timer. I need a power strip with all 8 being programmable.
Don’t get that they are all on one cheap timer. A power strip with 1 smart plug would be the same.
I have looked for the same but they don’t seem to exist. Gosund has good options, they have a 6 way but only 3 programmable.
The best if you can is a 10 outlet shop strip. The sockets are further apart and fit smart plugs. I then got two 4 packs of smart plugs for $20 a pack. Total ends up around $75-80 .

That one is the same as you describe:

Product description​

Programmable timer and power strip in one. Provides for a natural day/night cycle for your fish. Includes 8 grounded outlets (4 timer controlled and 4 continuous power outlets). Grounded 3 prong receptacle for safety. Easy to program analog design.
https://www.amazon.com/Zoo-Med-Aqua...1628397005&sprefix=Timer+powe,aps,275&sr=8-11

What about using 2 of the 4/4 power strips, or one of the 4/4 power strips plus a 4-pack of smart plugs plugged into the "always on" outlets?

They are all set as closely as I can get them. There’s a few minutes difference, which is actually kind of nice rather than plunging all into darkness at once.
I was thinking more of using something to replace the 3 timers I use now—one each for plants, UVB, & basking, set for different intervals—and/or synchronizing lights on 2 adjacent enclosures.

Back
Top Bottom