Pothos Growth Question

chameeeleon

About how big is a Pothos able to grow in a standard 4 inch pot? I'm trying to figure out how many I'll need to fill up the top half of the cage (XL Reptibreeze 2x4x4). Pics would be great. Thanks :)

If you repot into a bigger pot your answer is 1.:D

Nick

:rolleyes: Well I know that :D I was asking about the 4 inch pots because I want to use Magnaturals planters and that's the only size they fit.
I attached a pic of the Magnaturals thingy.

image.jpg

:rolleyes: Well I know that :D I was asking about the 4 inch pots because I want to use Magnaturals planters and that's the only size they fit.
I attached a pic of the Magnaturals thingy.

View attachment 98016

If you provide good drainage so the roots don't rot, have a grow light, water small amounts every day, and fertilize occasionally... it will probably grow one crazy long vine even from a 4" pot. Pothos are pretty forgiving in my experience.

This one in my bathroom in front of the window I'm pretty sure is well neglected. Hasn't be repotted it's exactly from what it was bought in. No clue on pot size maybe 4-6 inches. Much of it is tucked away or folded back. Gonna steal this bad boy from my mom once my guy goes into his big home

Attachments

• IMG_20140606_151443.jpg
    IMG_20140606_151443.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_20140606_151539.jpg
    IMG_20140606_151539.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom