US Potential Veiled Chameleon for Sale

Jc555

Hi i have had my veiled chameleon for a year and a month now since he was born, hes very healthy and i really do enjoy caring for him he eats normally and there are absolutely no health problems that i am aware of he seems perfectly fine. The reason I think i need to sell him is because of the expensive price its going to cost for me to upgrade him into a 2ft x 2ft x 4ft, from his 18in x 18in x 36 in, im a student entering college very soon and to put all this stress on my brother (who will be watching him while im gone) i dont think i can carry through with financially and within his own capabilities. This is the first time ive considered selling an animal (I have other reptiles as well, just not as pricy as this one), and im not a expert with this, id like to sell everything for $200 his enclosure, lighting (dual bulb lighting, 2 60W blue daytime lights, as well as a UVB 5.0 with its respective carrier), a reptirain humidifier (not the best of quality but gets the job done), many branches and fake ornaments of sorts, and the actual 2ft x 2ft x 4ft cage i had planned to move him to. I as well am able to negociate this price, as i said im new to selling an animal and dont fully understand this process, feel free to let me know of any other notes i should attach. I dont know the shipping process of how this would work if someone could explain that to me it would be appreciated. Here are some pictures thanks.
799C2252-54F8-48D3-AEB5-5617B489DDDC.jpeg
1691F01B-6333-47ED-BD26-C15290AB1B4A.jpeg
0AB2BCC4-8CDB-47F2-A5F1-156ABAD9B6E0.jpeg
79944AD4-65BD-4A52-A4E4-81ADF202D66B.jpeg

It would help you sell him if you listed your location at the top of your post. It will be most easy for you to sell him locally. Please make sure whoever buys him knows how to properly care for him. Good luck!

It would help you sell him if you listed your location at the top of your post. It will be most easy for you to sell him locally. Please make sure whoever buys him knows how to properly care for him. Good luck!

Thank you, thats the reason i came here i dont want to post my location yet exactly for security reasons, but ive spread the word around my city that my chameleon is for sale and nobody has been interested at first i had a price and now im selling it for free to see if atleast someone who is knowledged to care would be interested and nobody is, however anyone interested in him, i live in the Northeastern area of the United States. Thanks

Can you give a state? or metro area? Maybe someone living close to you can help. I understand being concerned about security, but you may be able to connect with someone close by on these forums. Some other suggestions - do you have a herp vet close by? They may have a client that could give hime a good home. Or do you have a decent pet shop that sells reptiles and has an educated clientele? They may be able to hook you up with someone or sell him for you on consignment.

Can you give a state? or metro area? Maybe someone living close to you can help. I understand being concerned about security, but you may be able to connect with someone close by on these forums. Some other suggestions - do you have a herp vet close by? They may have a client that could give hime a good home. Or do you have a decent pet shop that sells reptiles and has an educated clientele? They may be able to hook you up with someone or sell him for you on consignment.
Sorry for the late response you may not ever see this but i never got an email for this notification. But to answer you, I live in New York, I do not have a herp vet near by however now that you bring this topic up i do have two viable pet stores nearby that are safe and maybe i could hand him over to one of them.

Good luck! My family is in NJ, though I live in NC. If I had room, I'd take him next time I drive home. If you are still looking for a home for him, I can ask friends and family in the area if they might be interested in taking him. One other idea - do you have any science centers/museums that exhibit animals? Sometimes they will take animals.

Good luck! My family is in NJ, though I live in NC. If I had room, I'd take him next time I drive home. If you are still looking for a home for him, I can ask friends and family in the area if they might be interested in taking him. One other idea - do you have any science centers/museums that exhibit animals? Sometimes they will take animals.
Thanks for the response, ill let you know what my local places say about taking him thank you. I dont have any museums of the sort around my area.

Back
Top Bottom