Potential Veiled Cham Rehoming :(

gracie88

Hey guys! It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. As some of you may know, I have recently had a family/home situation that has caused me to not be here for Cosmo full time. Because of this, I was wondering if there was anybody potentially willing to take him. This is currently a maybe and he might not even need a new home but I figured it would be at least helpful in my decision if I knew some capable owners were even interested. He is a male veiled chameleon and is a little over a year old. He is usually pretty friendly and calm (at least with me) and he absolutely loves to bask in the sunlight and just chill. I would prefer someone with good experience owning chameleons/a current chameleon owner to take him in to insure he is 100% getting proper treatment. I would also like to mention I live in Nevada so if you are somewhat close that would of course help too (depending on how we would take on the rehoming process). Like I said before, this isn’t a for sure thing yet but to do what’s best for him I need to really look at all my options. It breaks my heart that after wanting him for so long I even have to consider this but he is my best friend and I know it isn’t fair to him to not have access to full time care from someone truly educated on chameleons. I don’t have too many recent or super high quality photos of him (I will 100% take new ones if anyone is interested) but I will attach any I have of him to this thread and if you are even a little bit interested please respond to this thread and let me know so we could potentially figure something out.

Attachments

• 5260CACC-15DA-4F37-9CBA-27FB2428CE82.jpeg
    5260CACC-15DA-4F37-9CBA-27FB2428CE82.jpeg
    96.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 61CABF97-B3B5-409E-844E-53750B976B86.jpeg
    61CABF97-B3B5-409E-844E-53750B976B86.jpeg
    192.5 KB · Views: 144
Hey guys! It is with a heavy heart that I write this post. As some of you may know, I have recently had a family/home situation that has caused me to not be here for Cosmo full time. Because of this, I was wondering if there was anybody potentially willing to take him. This is currently a maybe and he might not even need a new home but I figured it would be at least helpful in my decision if I knew some capable owners were even interested. He is a male veiled chameleon and is a little over a year old. He is usually pretty friendly and calm (at least with me) and he absolutely loves to bask in the sunlight and just chill. I would prefer someone with good experience owning chameleons/a current chameleon owner to take him in to insure he is 100% getting proper treatment. I would also like to mention I live in Nevada so if you are somewhat close that would of course help too (depending on how we would take on the rehoming process). Like I said before, this isn’t a for sure thing yet but to do what’s best for him I need to really look at all my options. It breaks my heart that after wanting him for so long I even have to consider this but he is my best friend and I know it isn’t fair to him to not have access to full time care from someone truly educated on chameleons. I don’t have too many recent or super high quality photos of him (I will 100% take new ones if anyone is interested) but I will attach any I have of him to this thread and if you are even a little bit interested please respond to this thread and let me know so we could potentially figure something out.
Update: As of right now, I have decided to keep Cosmo and do absolutely everything I can to give him everything he needs and more. With the help of family, I have decided to renovate his whole setup and his schedule to ensure that he is without a doubt properly cared for, so if you are interested I no longer need to rehome him. I know it seems silly to change my mind like this and update immediately after posting but I don’t know how to delete posts so an update is the best I can do.

Update: As of right now, I have decided to keep Cosmo and do absolutely everything I can to give him everything he needs and more. With the help of family, I have decided to renovate his whole setup and his schedule to ensure that he is without a doubt properly cared for, so if you are interested I no longer need to rehome him. I know it seems silly to change my mind like this and update immediately after posting but I don’t know how to delete posts so an update is the best I can do.
Beautiful Cham do glad you can take care of him 🙂

I am so happy to hear you can keep Cosmo! He is not only your best friend but family as well! So no need to apologize. Well done on figuring it out.

Back
Top Bottom