potential broken leg!!!!????

Actually, it does matter. No need to bring a super old thread to the front page. If someone needs to find an old thread, or just a specific topic in general, there is a search bar at the top. :)
It’s really not that big a deal ? some people don’t even search on this site. They find threads via google. Exactly how I found this super old thread. Wasn’t paying attention to how old it was. I googled something and this thread was actually on the top of the google search so take that up with google, tell them not to put the super old threads at the top of people’s searches! ?

Not saying its a big deal, just saying its not necessary to post on old threads. :)
Thank you for your input. But if I feel soemthing may help someone, I will post. Even if the thread is older then I am. Especially since if someone else searches something an old thread may come up. A lot. But thank you.

The thing is the person that posted this in 2009 is no longer active and most of the people that commented, if you have a cham problem & want to post, make your own thread, do it that way please. Thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom