Post cham and their name!

Aw Elliot! You're adorable! & you have soooo many reptiles. Hahaha they're all so cute. Geckos always look like they're smiling. It's soo effin cute.
Thank you!

I love my geckos, especially how personable they look. Boop has always had that cute/evil smile.

0682BAF5-2A9B-4F4F-B374-459B27CC0173.jpeg

First of all, I have to say that Boop is just the most perfect name for a leopard gecko. Baby is either ginormous or you have super tiny hands. Lol 😂
All are beautiful!
Baby is a hulk leopard gecko 😂. He’s pretty big boy, especially for a leopard gecko, and he’s feisty.

Only reason I got him was because when I reached my hand into the leopard gecko enclosure, he leaped up and bit me. At that moment I knew it was fate.
8A7097AE-F2ED-4969-80F6-2716CD9D1167.jpeg

He’s got Popeye arms.

This is Pebbles! “She” (we still don’t know the actual sex) is a 4 week old Jackson’s Chameleon. I got her a week ago. She is the very first Chameleon I have ever owned and I’ve been spending the last week trying to learn everything I can about them!

Attachments

• C5696FB9-CBAF-4E34-85B0-46298876C9DB.jpeg
    C5696FB9-CBAF-4E34-85B0-46298876C9DB.jpeg
    186.4 KB · Views: 55
Baby is a hulk leopard gecko 😂. He’s pretty big boy, especially for a leopard gecko, and he’s feisty.

Only reason I got him was because when I reached my hand into the leopard gecko enclosure, he leaped up and bit me. At that moment I knew it was fate.
View attachment 311040
He’s got Popeye arms.
Hahaha they're adorable! Boop! I had that on my Xbox profile lmao.

This is Pebbles! “She” (we still don’t know the actual sex) is a 4 week old Jackson’s Chameleon. I got her a week ago. She is the very first Chameleon I have ever owned and I’ve been spending the last week trying to learn everything I can about them!
Omgoodness! Tiny! Hahaha so cuteee.

Oh goodness.. I’d say he’s maybe 7-8 months now? Estimate since the people who bought him didn’t know his age either.

View attachment 311037
This is the first day I ever got him.

View attachment 311038
Here’s his most recent pic.
I seriously could look at chameleons all day. He is so pretty! It's so cool how they change completely. All your animals look so healthy! You've done so well by all of them! ♡

I seriously could look at chameleons all day. He is so pretty! It's so cool how they change completely. All your animals look so healthy! You've done so well by all of them! ♡
Thank you! I try my best to do them good and give the best care I can!

I like to just sit and stare at my chameleons all day. They’re honestly my favorite pets to own.

Back
Top Bottom