Post a pic of your chameleon!!

I think it is, but I have also heard that it can be slippery and not the best for them to grip on. Not sure if it is 100% true though
Then i may steal the tiny bamboo plant from downstairs >:3 it's ironic because they grow so fast but like we've had this plant for two years and it has barely grown so it's still tiny but has alot of leaves for her to grip onto

I think it is, but I have also heard that it can be slippery and not the best for them to grip on. Not sure if it is 100% true though
You are talking about the dried bamboo used to keep plants up straight and what not, he is talking about a life bamboo plant.

Since bamboo is a grass I'm not to sure if that will be good with a veiled as it is toxic to some animals (it makes cats puke) and the leaves have sharp edges... I would google it very carefully first.

The bamboo branches are slippery when wet but a healthy chameleon should have enough strength to get a good grip. My jax even sleeps on it sometimes.

But lets not further highjack this topic, it's about pictures here not about that phantomguy and his faulty husbandry...

Funny boy

Attachments

• IMG_2057.JPG
    IMG_2057.JPG
    226.9 KB · Views: 90
Here's my boy kami he's recovering from expo syndrome ( he was under weight and started shoeing singns of mbd when i got him) but he's started growing again so I think he's getting better!

Attachments

• 20161128_223549.jpg
    20161128_223549.jpg
    323.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 20161129_075759.jpg
    20161129_075759.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 81
Back
Top Bottom