Possible leaf stuck?

Eshelton3

So apparently my chameleon thinks maybe there is water on its plant that the leaves are kind of yellow. Well I just so happen to walk by and see the leaf hanging out of her mouth! I rush to open the cage and try to pull it out of her mouth but she ate some. She keeps like licking her tongue. She keeps licking the plant for the water I think maybe trying to get it down. Mind you she has no problem with hydration her urates are fine and a normal color and her temps are great. I mean she is not gasping for air just keeps like licking even when she is sitting on the branch. Do you think I should wait it out a few days or should this be a emergency? Ugh this really sucks ☹️

I’d look down her throat and see if you see anything and if you see a leaf, see if you can get it out. This happen to one of my boys once.

I’d look down her throat and see if you see anything and if you see a leaf, see if you can get it out. This happen to one of my boys once.
How do you even do that I’m not trying to be funny. This is which a awful thing

I check my chameleons mouths very week or so just to make sure everything looks healthy in there. If you can’t just open your chameleons mouth, try to get her mad and see if she will open her mouth so you can look way in the back to see if you can see anything.

I check my chameleons mouths very week or so just to make sure everything looks healthy in there. If you can’t just open your chameleons mouth, try to get her mad and see if she will open her mouth so you can look way in the back to see if you can see anything.
Okay that sounds good. I took her out and she seems her nice color not in distress and isn’t licking anymore and seems okay. She crawled and went back to sleep. I will check again in the morning to be sure. Thank you so much for all your help 🙂

Back
Top Bottom