Possible future tattoos

kanjiman

so i've been looking for a tattoo to get in the future and really love the idea of having a chameleon.. what i'm planning on doing (since i already have 3. one on my back, one on both of my arms) is having it done on my chest. probably on the right side of it. i have 3 possible ideas and would like people's opinions..

Chameleon_by_Red_Moon_Tattoos.jpgp

images

frog-cute-pascal-the-chameleon-196597.jpg

any other ideas are welcome too. can't guaranty that i'll use it but it's nice to see ideas ;)

How about the little black and white one on the right side of your chest shooting at a cricket (or feeder of your choice) that's on the left hand side of your chest?

I can't see the first pic. I love the second! And absolutbill's idea with the feeder.

I do not like the cartoon one... At all. :)

i too have looked into chameleon tattoos. unless you draw them yourself they are a bit hard to find.
i have none at the moment due to the fact that my parents refused to allow me while i lived with them and once i moved out life and bills wouldnt allow me to.
i want a monkey tattoo, bc that is the pet name i have for my fiance (they are my favorite animal)
i am getting a rose vine with roses blooming in honor of my cousin who was killed in a car accident
a bear paw print in honor my my grandma (long story)
a chameleon of course lol
and my zodiac sign :)

Heres another cham tat i found before thought u might like it

Attachments

• chameleon-silhouette-0609-16R.jpg
    chameleon-silhouette-0609-16R.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 204
I'm actually getting my first chameleon tattooed on my cross I have. He is going to be wrapped around the bottom end hanging off. The artist I'm going to is just phenomonal with real portraits.

468a6a54-9b95-60e0.jpg

468a6a54-9bbc-5a87.jpg

hmmm.. here's the first one.. hope it works

Chameleon_by_Red_Moon_Tattoos.jpg

yeah.. after a while, i decided i didn't like the Pascal from Tangled idea either.. it's my favorite disney movie currently but i think it would probably be something i'd regret in the future.

@Twatts, those are pretty cool tats you got on your back :)

i was thinking of the black and white ones because they go along with the dragon i have that wraps around my right bicep.
tattoo4.jpg

This was the last thing i read before i went to bed last night. i dremt i got a chameleon tat and it was on a palm tree on the beach on my leg. (i dont think so!) lol.

I like that a lot. I'm actually having my artist draw up like a mini bio mechanical world. I just kind of fell in love with the idea of having like a chameleon made out of gears and bolts in almost a steam punk world. Then having him climb up to some crazy looking plant. I just wanted something different. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345815899.551983.jpg

This was my latest. I didn't want to get just an anchor as a memorial piece soo you can see what I did instead. :)

Thank you. It was my grandfather's initials. I miss him so much. He took care of me with my grandmother when I was little, so he was basically like my dad.

Back
Top Bottom