Portland Metro Reptile Expo

kenya

Avid Member
Hey guys, a very local to me reptile show is coming up. It is a very cute little show with lots of dragons, snakes and some frogs and tortoises. There are even some inverts!

There don't seem to be many chams most of the time- a few veileds here and there but that is it. All of the animals are captive bred and prices are reasonable. There are also some supplies and feeders available- I almost always go because I need frozen mice for my two corn snakes periodically.

Anyone in the area want to come and meet up? I would love to meet some more forum members!

http://www.pdxreptileexpo.com/htm/

January 24th, 2009

Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.

25425 S.W. 95th Avenue
Wilsonville, OR 97070

Admissions:

$7.00 adults
$3.00 kids 6-12
under 5 free

HAHAHAHAHA... hey now, I said no names... I was thinking the guy who keeps letting his dog poo in my front yard. But im sure I could think of a certain FL guy too. HAHA... Better look out Mike... :p ;) :D

Oh man.

Now if only I could get work off and could make the cash to get down there...

It isn't happening though. It is a pretty far drive and I don't think telling Devon that we would be spending at least $600 on more chams as a reward for the drive is a good way to get to go. :\

All of you that are going should take photos! Lots of them! Especially of all our lovely forum members. :)

Bump! The expo is coming up! Small, cute, quality. Great for any snake fans we have. Not many chams but there is a little bit of everything. Maybe not honestly worth a long drive but if you are near and wanting a reason to go out, there you go!

I won't be able to go Nikki, sorry. Take pictures!!!

Are Gesang's going?

Doubtful. I don't think anyone other than me is going :\

They SHOULD go, though, and sell Reptaid! And bring me some chams (female Sambava!) :D

Back
Top Bottom