poop/urates -take a look pls !!!

humidity 50-60% and when i mist 70-80 % ,sometimes he runs when i mist and sometimes he likes it and drinks,cage mesh 25x25x65

Poop looks fine.. All your parameters seems fine also... I would not increse his basking temps for another 2 months or so. High 80's to 90* is just fine. The color in that pic seems to be a bit dark because he is wet (obviously from misting).. Alllllll my Chams turn darker when wet from misting, even with warm water.

You are doing great.. Just keep up with the dripper/humidity levels you'll be fine.

Poop looks fine.. All your parameters seems fine also... I would not increse his basking temps for another 2 months or so. High 80's to 90* is just fine. The color in that pic seems to be a bit dark because he is wet (obviously from misting).. Alllllll my Chams turn darker when wet from misting, even with warm water.

You are doing great.. Just keep up with the dripper/humidity levels you'll be fine.

Thank you , indeed he gets darker when i mist him ! i sure hope that he will drink from dripper and get used yo it !

Poop

OK, I have to ask u what u do to make him poop. My chameleon is not poop for 2 weeks :eek: I'm so warry.Can someon to help whit idea.He eat, he dring, he changes his color, he seems fine, but not pooping :confused:

Back
Top Bottom