Poop check Parsons

I hope you got a decent price. I heard he was asking crazy money for that one.
Yes a little more bit than yours . I beat him up over the show price plus his discounts . May be a little more than I should’ve paid for a W/C . I was hitting up Jay he had a couple but they went so fast I didn’t get a chance .. i’m thinking this is one of his ?

Yes a little more bit than yours . I beat him up over the show price plus his discounts . May be a little more than I should’ve paid for a W/C . I was hitting up Jay he had a couple but they went so fast I didn’t get a chance .. i’m thinking this is one of his ?
No. Mitch get his somewhere else. Sounds like you got a better price than the 5K he was asking.

Was amazed today, how can this come out of such ‘small’ creature, Neo appreciation for our food 😌😳

A71BDB18-864B-40B3-BA72-EF3688055CF6.jpeg

Was amazed today, how can this come out of such ‘small’ creature, Neo appreciation for our food 😌😳

View attachment 327274
Crazy that’s exactly how my girls poops look
All in a neat little package . I’m wondering are there is your rates really soft ? My maLe left me a present yesterday , his solid part looked a little undigested and his urates were gelatin-ish on the brown part of it and the white part was really wet . Not solid by any means . Still haven’t gotten him into the vet yet . But I’m noticing his tail doesn’t look so skinny and is feeling out great he’s eating like a Monster..

Last edited:
I’m wondering are there is your rates really soft
They´re soft and solid, same as the poop itself. She poop outside in the sun, every time I put her outside she poops within 10 min.

it and the white part was really wet .
I´m not 100% sure, but I think he´s then overly hydrated (y)
But I’m noticing his tail doesn’t look so skinny and is feeling out great he’s eating like a Monster..
They definitely eat like monsters 30, size 8, crickets within a week is no exception

They´re soft and solid, same as the poop itself. She poop outside in the sun, every time I put her outside she poops within 10 min.

I´m not 100% sure, but I think he´s then overly hydrated (y)

They definitely eat like monsters 30, size 8, crickets within a week is no exception
Over hydrated ?? Well I guess that’s not a bad thing 🤷🏽‍♂️ That’s literally the first time I’ve heard that 🤣 .

So of course you peaked my interest on overhydration , thank you for that, I just read a great article here that I noticed you were following . And I’m much more aware of that situation . 😊👌

Back
Top Bottom