Police officer Tasers 10-year-old girl

WTF was that mother thinking I think the police should used taser on mom. So what, she didn't want to take a shower.

Great minds think alike! :) What kind of 'mother' worthy of the name suggests a policeman electrocute her child? The mind boggles!

You guys with your news stories.

Did you hear about the one where the cat was climbing up the police mans leg to his head while he was writing a ticket? Before that in some of the videos (some don't show the cop doing it), you see the cop kick the cat backwards, and literally lift it off the ground. Then after the cat climbs up his leg to his head you see him grab it off his back with the cats legs and toss it to the ground. This is the cutest friendliest kitten in the world. youtube cat vs cop to see it.

Man, you never know.. that girl could have been on steroids..

This story is ridiculous. The fact nothing is being done about the officer is ridiculous.

All this because she kicked him in the groin.. hehe.

All this because she kicked him in the groin.. hehe.

Which HURTS SO HARD.

I feel the same though, this mother is so.. NOT RIGHT, she does not know anything about parenting if she tells a cop to taser her kid.

Which HURTS SO HARD.

I feel the same though, this mother is so.. NOT RIGHT, she does not know anything about parenting if she tells a cop to taser her kid.
Hard enough to want to taser a 10 year old? :D

How do we even know this 10 year old girl was tall enough to kick this cop? Have you seen freshman lately? WOW!

Syn you've obviously never been kicked in the balls. It's kinda like having a baby with no drugs.

It feels like your sick, and about to "Number 2" In your pants, and then its just PAIN PAIN PAIN. And if they swell, even more pain, for about 3 days :cool:

I would say yeah, its like having a baby, for 3 days, while your crying with your legs tightly shut.

my buddy had to go to the hospital once because his swelled up so much.. :eek:

Hahahahaha my friend threw up in the bathtub on tour when he got kicked in his man business.

Jojackson is always the one with the up to date news hahaha

PEOPLE! are we not forgetting that these were Arkansas folk??? Thems sum unrolly kin they got der!!

Besides, if the Cop had laid a finger on her, he'd be called a pedophile!!!

Back
Top Bottom