Plesase, male or female?

DNA

Please tell me that is this panther male or female.

It looks like male from color and looks like female from contour of body .

Thanks

Lack of hemipenial bulge and the color of the body indicate female. A male of that size would have much more color.

See ya,

Todd

by the colors and by looking a twhere the tail should have even just the slightest bulge witch i dont see im going to say female also

How old is it? I would guess female also.

I don't know how old is it, I have just gotten it today. it may be more than 4 months old. It is 8 cm length. The seller said to me that it is male. I think he must make a mistake in distinguishing gender. Now In china, female is avluabler than male. Is that yours?

I don't know how old is it, I have just gotten it today. it may be more than 4 months old. It is 8 cm length. The seller said to me that it is male. I think he must make a mistake in distinguishing gender. Now In china, female is avluabler than male. Is that yours?

Do you know the locale? There is a chance, if it is ankaramy, that it could be a young male that is just taking longer to mature and show a bulge. Ankaramy males show pink as an adult. Still looks like a female to me though. Are you saying that females are more valuable in your country? Males are worth more here in the U.S.

Its a female. The seller probably saw all the color it has on it and assumed male. She has some really nice coloring!!!!! The bulge or lack of is how you determine sex.

Do you know the locale? There is a chance, if it is ankaramy, that it could be a young male that is just taking longer to mature and show a bulge. Ankaramy males show pink as an adult. Still looks like a female to me though. Are you saying that females are more valuable in your country? Males are worth more here in the U.S.

Yes, everyone want to breed panther, so they need large number of female to make Construction of broodcage.

Back
Top Bottom