Please rate my setup

dimil

Looking for your opinions/feedback on my newly setup XL Reptibreeze with added DS ledges and my own handles. Climist will be added when removed from the current setup. The main basking branch is about 6" from the light

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 174
Looks good, what type of chameleon, age, how warm is your basking branch, what type of light do you have for basking and what wattage?

What type of bulb is in your linear fixture?

Dense planting is important so the Cham can hide, so good job. If you want a plant that won't die, Pathos will give you a denser cover quickly.

CHEERS!

Nick:D

Looking for your opinions/feedback on my newly setup XL Reptibreeze with added DS ledges and my own handles. Climist will be added when removed from the current setup. The main basking branch is about 6" from the light

Looks nice!

Looks good, what type of chameleon, age, how warm is your basking branch, what type of light do you have for basking and what wattage?

What type of bulb is in your linear fixture?

Dense planting is important so the Cham can hide, so good job. If you want a plant that won't die, Pathos will give you a denser cover quickly.

CHEERS!

Nick:D

Blue bar ambilobe panther male, 2.5 months old, basking branch is in between 86° and 87°, basking light is a 30 W spotlight, the linear fixture has a reptisun 5.0 UVB HO.
There's a fairly large pothos hanging in the upper right corner with the vines almost down to the floor.
He doesn't know how to cupfeed yet so he's still in his small enclosure. I think it's going to be a while. I live in Arizona where it's really hot right now and I'm wondering if the basking temp still needs to be bumped up some...please let me know. thanks for your input

Blue bar ambilobe panther male, 2.5 months old, basking branch is in between 86° and 87°, basking light is a 30 W spotlight, the linear fixture has a reptisun 5.0 UVB HO.
There's a fairly large pothos hanging in the upper right corner with the vines almost down to the floor.
He doesn't know how to cupfeed yet so he's still in his small enclosure. I think it's going to be a while. I live in Arizona where it's really hot right now and I'm wondering if the basking temp still needs to be bumped up some...please let me know. thanks for your input

The temperate is good on the basking spot. If he's not a good cup feeder yet, definitely don't put him in the large enclosure until he is. If he's free-range feeding, he'll struggle to find food in such a huge cage for such a little guy. The enclosure looks great though.

Back
Top Bottom