Please no hate I need HELP!!!

I once left my veiled outside and she crawled a long way away from where i left her. She was missing for about 30 mins until someone saw one of the bushes move. Keep an eye out for movement and brighter green colors and brodys idea is great

I have had 2 escapes from the same snake in my home. :rolleyes: Poor little dude went a long time in my house but eventually we found him. On both occasions... Nelson's milksnakes do not like containment. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck finding your cham!

still no luck guys :( It’s finally dark so I’m going to find a flashlight and search my butt off

Keep us posted! I had Lily escape from her enclosure a couple times over the last 2 weeks before I wised up, and have completely forgotten her outside while doing yardwork on at least one occasion.

Don't forget to look low, as well! On all occasions I found my girl somewhere low and dark, potentially scoping out a good laying spot.

Keep us posted! I had Lily escape from her enclosure a couple times over the last 2 weeks before I wised up, and have completely forgotten her outside while doing yardwork on at least one occasion.

Don't forget to look low, as well! On all occasions I found my girl somewhere low and dark, potentially scoping out a good laying spot.
I haven’t been looking low all that much so I’m going to try that out right now. I was thinking if she’s isn’t up high she could be looking for a place to dig, for a laying spot as you said. Will keep y’all posted.

Did you find her last night? If not, she would be trying to bask in the sun. So try to look for open branches.
Sorry for the late reply, but no I did not. It’s only about 50/60 degrees outside so I’m hoping she will out be trying to bask. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom